Handyman Wire

Who's Online
2 registered (xmy556a, yardmaster), 222 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Welcome Newcomers
Unregistered users may only post in the handyman forum. If you register, you may post in any forum and use of CAPTCHA code is not required.
Advertisement
Topic Options
#945894 - 10/09/18 07:09 AM Maytag Dishwasher - Flashing Console Lights
bfinsport Offline
journeyman

Hello,
I have a Maytag MDB6769AWBO Dishwasher. The console lights are flashing rapidly and I can't seem to clear them. The Normal, Start/Resume, and Cancel lights are flashing. I believe this happened before and somehow it just corrected itself after a day or two. Also, there is 1" to 2" of water remaining in the bottom of the dishwasher. I don't know if these two issues are related?
I have tried turning off the power to the unit (left off for 1/2 hour) and no luck. Can't seem to find any button press combination that clears the flashing. Any next steps to try?

Thanks You in advance for any help.

#945896 - 10/09/18 08:21 AM Re: Maytag Dishwasher - Flashing Console Lights [Re: bfinsport]
bilvihur Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Hudson Valley, New York
They may be flashing an error code, which you can decipher from this site.

#945947 - 10/09/18 10:08 PM Re: Maytag Dishwasher - Flashing Console Lights [Re: bfinsport]
jeff1 Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Ont Canada
Hi,

Flashing rapidly was a sign of a stuck key panal/pad.

Was yours black?

LINK> Control panel

Water could easily get left inside depending on where in the cycle the d/w has quit.

jeff.

Moderator:  CabinConnection, Ernie 

Experts | Email Us | Disclaimer | HandymanWire home
Articles | We welcome your feedback.| Privacy
http://www.handymanwire.com
Handyman Wire
your resource for advice on home improvement and repairs.
Copyright ©1999-2016, Handyman USA LLC.
All rights reserved.