Handyman Wire

Who's Online
4 registered (kickintile, twoshoes, 2 invisible), 41 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Welcome Newcomers
Unregistered users may only post in the handyman forum. If you register, you may post in any forum and use of CAPTCHA code is not required.
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#715310 - 05/04/12 03:25 PM one definition of a senior moment......
grizzly Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: penna.

Equal justice instead of social justice, every time.

There is nothing new under the sun, and nature, not man, rules the climate system.

#715311 - 05/04/12 03:29 PM Re: one definition of a senior moment...... [Re: grizzly]
Gulfman Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Florida
Looks normal to me.

#715315 - 05/04/12 03:45 PM Re: one definition of a senior moment...... [Re: Gulfman]
grizzly Offline
Carpal Tunnel

... grin

There is nothing new under the sun, and nature, not man, rules the climate system.

#715366 - 05/05/12 06:27 AM Re: one definition of a senior moment...... [Re: grizzly]
Dennis_H_N.J. Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Toms River, N.J.
Whats wrong "wit dat"?

#715403 - 05/05/12 12:20 PM Re: one definition of a senior moment...... [Re: Dennis_H_N.J.]
grizzly Offline
Carpal Tunnel

...i don't think you'd get the correct order. crazy in any case you'll probably be asked to park it.

#715432 - 05/06/12 12:10 AM Re: one definition of a senior moment...... [Re: Gulfman]
boat Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Looks normal to me.

WW2 our enemies are watching us.

#715450 - 05/06/12 07:52 AM Re: one definition of a senior moment...... [Re: grizzly]
rfm3 Offline
" The Duke "
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Guarding the West NY Border an...
all I know is my 88 year old father in law still drives, still goes out and about and we wonder how much longer..

#715466 - 05/06/12 11:35 AM Re: one definition of a senior moment...... [Re: rfm3]
Bob_Fleming Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Ft Collins, CO USA
My 96 year old sister-in-law was driving when she injured her leg getting out of her car; cut her leg on a piece of plastic sticking out. The cut didn't heal well so her son took her to her hospital. Her hospital doctor darn near killed her and sent her home with hospice care prescription. Now at home they tell us she is getting along much better. She may well be driving again in a month or so!

At 96 she drives probably safer than I do! She likes to drive to her favorite restaurant not far away.

#715475 - 05/06/12 02:55 PM Re: one definition of a senior moment...... [Re: Bob_Fleming]
grizzly Offline
Carpal Tunnel

...and i'll just bet she doesn't text while driving either. smile

#715479 - 05/06/12 03:31 PM Re: one definition of a senior moment...... [Re: grizzly]
mommapup. Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: SW Michigan
Dang! My mom just got her license pulled because of Macular Degeneration, at 87. Real tough to see such an independent gal sidelined.

“Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our
enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?”
--Joseph Stalin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Bob_Q, CabinConnection, Ernie 

Experts | Email Us | Disclaimer | HandymanWire home
Articles | We welcome your feedback. | Privacy
http://www.handymanwire.com
Handyman Wire
your resource for advice on home improvement and repairs.
Copyright ©2014, Handyman USA LLC.
All rights reserved.