Handyman Wire

Who's Online
0 registered (), 209 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Welcome Newcomers
Unregistered users may only post in the handyman forum. If you register, you may post in any forum and use of CAPTCHA code is not required.
Advertisement
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Around the shop
Jump to new posts This month's goal: lose 5 pounds. by CabinConnection @ 34 minutes 0 seconds ago

Only ten to go!
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: There is hope for the Border. by Uncle_Alvah @ Today at 08:47 AM

Be glad to. I have already subscribed to her newsletter on her agenda to help the children. It's called "Titties for Kiddies"
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Bully for John Law! by Uncle_Alvah @ Today at 08:44 AM

Originally Posted By DonkeyDaveOnce recreational marijuana is legal all over the country I wonder what effect it will have on those dirty Industries. I guess Canada will find out, although I have no hint of whether they have a meth problem and to w
Gardening
Jump to new posts Re: What the.... by notnew2diy @ Today at 07:17 AM

I've seen the purple/black ones before. I've grown orange cherry tomato, kinda sweet. A google.... Colored tomato Buy them here Have fun...notnew...
Heating and Air Conditioning
Jump to new posts Supplemental Heat for Electric baseboard house... by Nozaki @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

Hi! Girlfriend just bought a approx. 1500 sq. ft, three level house in NH. House was a flip, so all new drywall, and floor so want to keep the cutting and drilling to a minimum if possible. House was built in the 80's, and has electric baseboard h
Handyman
Jump to new posts Re: Karran Sink by CabinConnection @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Mostly to provide more easily accessable space underneath.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Charles Krauthammer, RIP by FranS @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

conservative or liberal, he was usually spot on....
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Origin of humans by FranS @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

prominent brow ridges & cheek bones...south of the border alien, more than egyptian...
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Good advice by FranS @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

i can't watch tv anymore...that's all that's on there... Quote:...bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: I seem to hear it alot by FranS @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

i have a $14 trac-fone for emergencies only. works fine. have no need for anything fancier and i refuse to pay all that money for a govt tracker...
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Please bring me up to speed by DonkeyDave @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

The media refers to an affair between the D and Stormy Daniels. I have always assumed that he paid her for sex. If not, why would she have an affair with him?
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Political Thread by Uncle_Alvah @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

A good friend of mine name of Joe posted this on Facebook just a couple minutes ago. I think its worth a read. Quote:This was originally written in response to the fourth "how can good people support this terrible man?"- type question on a
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Discussion About the Political Thread by CabinConnection @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By Uncle_AlvahI think we need a political thread where politics in general can be discussed... A "No Politics" policy should also be considered From the same post, no less. I guess it shows how a topic like pol
Handyman
Jump to new posts Re: Click Vinyl Flooring by Able_Dog @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Well into the installation. All carpet and pad removed and #@&##&^! tack strips all up. About 2/3 of the vinyl plank is down. "Click" is probably a misnomer with the vinyl because you don't get the audible click that you get with la
Gardening
Jump to new posts Re: Dwarf Navel Orange Tree by Ernie @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Great Idea on waiting and picking the fruit as I didn't even think about the` added strain ` of leaving the fruit on. While I did have plenty of small fruit drop during the transplanting.. it didn't stop very much of the bountiful fruit producti
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Hummingbirds by notnew2diy @ Yesterday at 08:49 AM

We have 2. At one time, both were on the deck, opposite sides. Saw lotsa fights, territorial kinda thing to me. Moved one out front, all play nice. Since we moved the one out front, west side, gets a lot of hot sun. Not as much activity after 11am
Handyman
Jump to new posts Re: Feedback on Azek and other composite trim by RCovell @ 06/21/18 11:59 PM

Nobody is going to confuse Azek with real wood. But, done right, it is one of those things that people who have to repair bad wood will appreciate. Bob.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Suggested Reading... by FredDwyer @ 06/21/18 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By ErnieOriginally Posted By FredDwyerAs is often said "there must be a special place in hell" I believe that anyone going to Hell Will be in a special place I can not believe there is any place in Hell more speci
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Angry with myself by Uncle_Alvah @ 06/21/18 09:43 AM

We never lock the house, the "criminals" seem to know their limits. I do keep my guns in a safe however.
Handyman
Jump to new posts Re: What do you think this is going to cost... by Just_Bill @ 06/20/18 07:09 PM

excellent, about what I would have charged, not including the travel to your place...about 3000 miles round trip???
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Big bird... by notnew2diy @ 06/20/18 06:05 PM

Not a fan of woodchucks either. Haddem tunnel over 20' into my gravel floor pole barn last fall. Poked a hole up, grabbed a 10x10 blue tarp. Tried to pull back into the tunnel. Couldn't and chewed it up for nesting material. Knock wood.... they hav
Heating and Air Conditioning
Jump to new posts Condensate Pump Alarm - Stops A/C by wirehead43 @ 06/20/18 02:19 PM

The DiversiTech ClearVue Condensate Pump used with my heat pump is giving an alarm contact which stops the A/C, however, the alarm light is not on. The pump still runs when needed and is clearing the condensate just fine but the tank and tubing look
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Beagles by JasonB @ 06/20/18 02:13 PM

Agreed. Found the same to be true of Corgis.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Solutions by Uncle_Alvah @ 06/20/18 08:18 AM

Thats commendable work no doubt. I hope your Church ends up needing a much bigger building. I believe the intent of my post is not well presented. No big deal. Never is.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: More bleeping scammers by Uncle_Alvah @ 06/20/18 07:58 AM

Ditto. I still have gotten a message left by the robot voice about being arrested though.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Experts | Email Us | Disclaimer | HandymanWire home
Articles | We welcome your feedback.| Privacy
http://www.handymanwire.com
Handyman Wire
your resource for advice on home improvement and repairs.
Copyright ©1999-2016, Handyman USA LLC.
All rights reserved.