Handyman Wire

Who's Online
5 registered (Bob_Fleming, RyanB1, 3 invisible), 81 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Welcome Newcomers
Unregistered users may only post in the handyman forum. If you register, you may post in any forum and use of CAPTCHA code is not required.
Advertisement
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Dump Trump People Lose by Able_Dog @ 07/19/16 11:45 AM

"Guess....... ? If they don't have an end game, then why the ruckus ?" It would be a guess for me since I have no idea and said that. I don't know what their end game was other than to dump Trump. I firmly believe either party would beat
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Keep do it every day by FranS @ 07/19/16 11:38 AM

Old timer weight lifts been around before, but i just love it.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by Able_Dog @ 07/19/16 11:37 AM

No one will be disciplined. (from the Trump people)
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by DonkeyDave @ 07/19/16 11:20 AM

Originally Posted By FranSis it possible, that Michelle plagiarized from somewhere else? who knows. maybe a search of each of the complete phrases and see where they came from originally. If Michelle had lifted that from someone else's rhetoric th
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Dump Trump People Lose by BillJeffy @ 07/19/16 11:11 AM

Originally Posted By Able_DogOriginally Posted By BillJeffy. . OK, I'll play for a minnit....... WHO are they proposing to replace him ?? (gimme something substantial here) . You're guess is as good as mine, I have no idea. Probably Ted Cruz w
Auto Repair
Jump to new posts Re: Honda Accords by FranS @ 07/19/16 11:07 AM

my honda is carbureted. even if it was fuel injected, i told him, aside from fuel injection. he knew what i meant about a fully computerized car.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by FranS @ 07/19/16 11:06 AM

is it possible, that Michelle plagiarized from somewhere else? who knows. maybe a search of each of the complete phrases and see where they came from originally.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by JasonB @ 07/19/16 10:49 AM

Melania: We need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow, because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them Michelle:
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by JasonB @ 07/19/16 10:46 AM

Melania: From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that (you work hard for what you want in life)(1), (that your word is your bond)(2) and (you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect)(3). They taught
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by DonkeyDave @ 07/19/16 10:45 AM

"Mighty difficult to do when English isn't your first language. In fact, she speaks FIVE languages!" That ridiculous statement cancels itself out. If she's such a brilliant linguist she should be able to handle that speech.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by Able_Dog @ 07/19/16 10:39 AM

RNC Chairman Priebus said "it certainly seems reasonable to me" that someone would be fired over the speech" that certainly tells you it was more than a common phrase.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by bilvihur @ 07/19/16 10:33 AM

Originally Posted By JasonBStill think Trump is a democrat plant to sabotage RNC chances come November...J I wish that what you say is true, but I don't believe so. I think Trump's candidacy is the genuine product of how American society and politi
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by Able_Dog @ 07/19/16 10:32 AM

"Really... "Your word is your bond"? Did Michelle plagiarize that from a movie? How many times have we heard that?" Have you heard and saw the side by side comparison? It seems like you haven't. They just played a longer version
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by CabinConnection @ 07/19/16 10:24 AM

Originally Posted By Able_DogMr Tweet is strangely silent this AM. They probably have his hands tied. Word is he is MAD. Ha ha...
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by mommapup. @ 07/19/16 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By CabinConnectionOriginally Posted By Uncle_AlvahIf you want a speech written right, write it yourself. True, but these people don't have the time to sit and write their own speeches. When I would prepare a talk or speech, my r
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by DonkeyDave @ 07/19/16 10:15 AM

It's no more hollow than the rest of his message.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Guess who is 95 years young today? by CabinConnection @ 07/19/16 09:59 AM

And the Mercury spacecraft was just under 11 feet long and about 6 feet wide!!!! Those guys had GUTS! (Or they were insane. Or both!)
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by CabinConnection @ 07/19/16 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By Uncle_AlvahIf you want a speech written right, write it yourself. True, but these people don't have the time to sit and write their own speeches. When I would prepare a talk or speech, my ratio of prep to delivery time was ab
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by Able_Dog @ 07/19/16 09:53 AM

Mr Tweet is strangely silent this AM. They probably have his hands tied. Word is he is MAD.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by Uncle_Alvah @ 07/19/16 09:50 AM

If you want a speech written right, write it yourself. Thats why I never listen to anyones speech. Whats the point? Media will glean out any "important" announcements from it. If there are any to glean. Its really just a pumped-up versio
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by CabinConnection @ 07/19/16 09:49 AM

Originally Posted By Able_Dog ...fire the guy this morning, move on". For sure!
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Guess who is 95 years young today? by Able_Dog @ 07/19/16 09:48 AM

"the Gemini capsule. 60-odd years apart." That's the amazing thing, makes you think of the next 50-60 years. Then consider they didn't have the tremendous computer power that exists today.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by CabinConnection @ 07/19/16 09:41 AM

Trump campaign is denying they lifted Michelle's speech. ---> Seriously??
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Part of Melania's Speech Last Night by Able_Dog @ 07/19/16 09:39 AM

It could have been soooooooooo different. "Melania, great speech, she even quoted and gave credit to Michele Obama's comments on children............."
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Who would have thought by Able_Dog @ 07/19/16 09:35 AM

Originally Posted By Uncle_AlvahNot I. Virtual tie. http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-ele...n-kicks-n611936 Depends on your time frame reference.
Page 30 of 32 < 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 >

Experts | Email Us | Disclaimer | HandymanWire home
Articles | We welcome your feedback.| Privacy
http://www.handymanwire.com
Handyman Wire
your resource for advice on home improvement and repairs.
Copyright ©1999-2016, Handyman USA LLC.
All rights reserved.