Handyman Wire

Who's Online
2 registered (pennypicher, 1 invisible), 55 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Welcome Newcomers
Unregistered users may only post in the handyman forum. If you register, you may post in any forum and use of CAPTCHA code is not required.
Advertisement
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: "3-6-2" by rfm3 @ 07/28/15 12:34 PM

Well not your Tinkers to Evers to Chance play..
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Guess Who Is The Top Auto... by rfm3 @ 07/28/15 12:31 PM

what percent of the sales are those Beetle Bug cars?
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Rocks with divots by rfm3 @ 07/28/15 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Joe_GuyPrehistoric golfers. Is this a question or test? My guess is some sort of sedimentary rock that later either had another rock that was in it, now leave it. No doubt near a lot of water Or.... ancient beings used t
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Barn cat addition.... by Uncle_Alvah @ 07/28/15 12:21 PM

Ali, rescued male, neutered of course....
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Guess Who Is The Top Auto... by CabinConnection @ 07/28/15 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Joe_GuyFahrvergnügen? Du hast es! Now granted, the year's not over... But this surprised me nonetheless.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Guess Who Is The Top Auto... by JasonB @ 07/28/15 12:09 PM

VW. It is so. J
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Veterans for Trump by Ernie @ 07/28/15 12:06 PM

`Googling` the latest on The Donald... Reminded me ? of a Johnny Cash tune... A Boy Name ``Sue``
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Joyce Mitchell by Uncle_Alvah @ 07/28/15 12:05 PM

Quote:A female prison employee pleaded guilty to one felony and one misdemeanor charge in a deal with prosecutors on Tuesday in connection with helping two convicted murderers in their daring June escape from a maximum security prison in upstate New
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Guess Who Is The Top Auto... by Joe_Guy @ 07/28/15 12:00 PM

Fahrvergnügen?
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Guess Who Is The Top Auto... by CabinConnection @ 07/28/15 11:58 AM

Nope, nope, and nope!
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Rocks with divots by Joe_Guy @ 07/28/15 11:49 AM

Prehistoric golfers.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Guess Who Is The Top Auto... by Bob_Q @ 07/28/15 11:48 AM

Ford
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: We are blameless by Ernie @ 07/28/15 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Able_Dog"Europeans who killed each other shared Christian beliefs" I don't think it's the same, they didn't kill each other because of those beliefs, they just happened to be on different sides. No religious implicati
Electrical
Jump to new posts Re: Weatherproof boxes by yardmaster @ 07/28/15 11:39 AM

So it sounds like the idea is to take this box...and connect it to this cord. I said likely need a strain relief connector...correct?...to make one of these...just 3 outlet rather than 2.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Rocks with divots by notnew2diy @ 07/28/15 11:39 AM

Found these rocks in a pile. Any idea what caused the divots? Thanks...notnew...
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: "The Harbinger" Revisited by Joe_Guy @ 07/28/15 11:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Bob_Fleming Is abortion-on-demand one of Gods ways? I don't know. What does it say in the bible about abortion? Originally Posted By: Bob_FlemingIs homosexuality one of Gods ways? So how would you suggest we deal with the ho
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Guess Who Is The Top Auto... by Uncle_Alvah @ 07/28/15 11:33 AM

Tesla
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Veterans for Trump by Uncle_Alvah @ 07/28/15 11:32 AM

Thats supposed to be the wife of Dennis Kucinich in that picture? Where did the tall British gal go? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Kucinich
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Car floormats by Ernie @ 07/28/15 11:31 AM

The OEM` Subaru Outback`(2007) floor mat design IMO was very poor design and of course the reason for` the hook and tab``... And with the little gripper/fingers on the underside just really rip at the carpet during the movement... Tho
Handyman
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for some bathroom ideas by FranS @ 07/28/15 11:30 AM

You can use a spring type round rod and a piece of vinyl shower curtain, or the like, cut to size. or use any kind of cloth curtain. if it gets funky, throw it in the wash. i, personally, don't use a curtain. just wipe down the window and area aroun
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Guess Who Is The Top Auto... by Able_Dog @ 07/28/15 11:27 AM

GM?
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: We are blameless by Able_Dog @ 07/28/15 11:26 AM

"Europeans who killed each other shared Christian beliefs" I don't think it's the same, they didn't kill each other because of those beliefs, they just happened to be on different sides. No religious implications, there were Catholics (and
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: We are blameless by Ernie @ 07/28/15 11:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Able_DogHell, within the Muslims, the Shiites and Sunnis want to kill each other. Europeans who killed each other shared Christian beliefs that Jesus was Lord And like the ``Thirty Years`` War it can't be blamed on ``athe
Electrical
Jump to new posts Re: Bedroom electrical problem? by RandomMcPerson @ 07/28/15 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By: FredDwyerJust a caution: What you describe could result in a major catastrophe. It could burn down your house, and maybe even with you in it. Fixing this problem is not optional. If you are handy and can quickly learn how to
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Car floormats by Bob_Fleming @ 07/28/15 10:35 AM

When we first moved to CO from SoCA, I went to the SoCA dealer to get a pair of heavy duty floor mats. I got a blank stare from the clerk! So one of the first stops we made in CO was the dealer there, and they knew what I wanted right off. They are h
Page 30 of 38 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 >

Experts | Email Us | Disclaimer | HandymanWire home
Articles | We welcome your feedback. | Privacy
http://www.handymanwire.com
Handyman Wire
your resource for advice on home improvement and repairs.
Copyright ©2014, Handyman USA LLC.
All rights reserved.