Handyman Wire

Who's Online
5 registered (Chris, pennypicher, Able_Dog, Bob_Q, 1 invisible), 1 Guest and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Welcome Newcomers
Unregistered users may only post in the handyman forum. If you register, you may post in any forum and use of CAPTCHA code is not required.
Advertisement
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Computer Help
Jump to new posts Re: Used Computer by FredDwyer @ 02/06/16 09:51 AM

Originally Posted By: artbucInstall a new hard drive. Chances are the old one is close to the end anyway. Pretty cheap way to get peace of mind. There goes the Win 10 OS, unless he gets a full installer Win 10 disc. Of course he could use an exter
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Huff posts chews on Hillary by DonkeyDave @ 02/06/16 09:50 AM

I agree but OMG! Not that woman!
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Kelly on Trump by BillJeffy @ 02/06/16 09:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Joe_GuyI'd like to believe that Trump could do half of the things he says he can do. But I don't believe him so I'd never vote for him. I wouldn't even buy a used car from him. If there's somebody in that lineup that spea
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Huff posts chews on Hillary by Uncle_Alvah @ 02/06/16 08:46 AM

For the record, I think the idea of a woman POTUS is an absolutely stellar idea, and if not long overdue, certainly at least overdue.The men ain't exactly been winning my heart in quite awhile. Cripes, I think more of Nixon than most of the past Pr
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: Winter 2015 vs. 2016 by Ernie @ 02/06/16 08:41 AM

82 yesterday in S.CA 77-78 < forecast for today.. And it sure has been dry.. Heard someone here say it's all a plot... With special interest groups out to make money ? Could have fooled me..
Handyman
Jump to new posts Re: Painting a bathroom by yardmaster @ 02/06/16 08:17 AM

I suppose the chrome light fixture would match the faucets.
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Winter 2015 vs. 2016 by debodun @ 02/06/16 08:10 AM

What a difference!
Handyman
Jump to new posts Re: Re-Seating chairs by yardmaster @ 02/06/16 08:06 AM

Originally Posted By: dora vinyl type fabric That is what is on these chairs too. Not the one pictured because I took the vinyl piece off to take to the store to ask them what it was. The picutre above is the fabric under the vinyl.
Page 30 of 30 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30

Experts | Email Us | Disclaimer | HandymanWire home
Articles | We welcome your feedback. | Privacy
http://www.handymanwire.com
Handyman Wire
your resource for advice on home improvement and repairs.
Copyright 2016, Handyman USA LLC.
All rights reserved.