Handyman Wire

Who's Online
2 registered (Able_Dog, 1 invisible), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Welcome Newcomers
Unregistered users may only post in the handyman forum. If you register, you may post in any forum and use of CAPTCHA code is not required.
Advertisement
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: NFL WEEK 7 by rfm3 @ 10/17/14 03:44 PM

Well once again, the league is in the usual October turmoil..teams you figure will do good, are struggling, teams that you figure stink, well do not The Patriots are not as good as some figured. Dallas, well, I cringe to say at this time are the ta
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Now this is a hero by rfm3 @ 10/17/14 03:40 PM

Not to take away from others who are heroes, but this impressed me. Virginia Beach, Va. (WTKR)- A Virginia Beach Air Force Captain has once again won the title of ‘Ultimate Champion’ at the Warrior Games. Captain Mitchell Kieffer snagged the titl
Around the shop
Jump to new posts Re: NFL WEEK 7 by Able_Dog @ 10/17/14 03:40 PM

Should be a good game, the Saints are not quite in a must win situation (but close to it). Nobody in the NFC South is running away with it. Carolina will probably lose to the Packers and the Bucs and Falcons are probably playing out the string alread
Around the shop
I remember that one. He claimed they were reaching for a gun in the car but thing that really got him was that he killed one of them as they were driving away. Self defense doesn't work if the party is leaving the scene. I think the same thing may h
Page 30 of 30 < 1 2 ... 28 29 30

Experts | Email Us | Disclaimer | HandymanWire home
Articles | We welcome your feedback. | Privacy
http://www.handymanwire.com
Handyman Wire
your resource for advice on home improvement and repairs.
Copyright ©2014, Handyman USA LLC.
All rights reserved.